Phoenix Cardio Conference 2019
8:00 am - 12:45 pm
Mayo Clinic Arizona will host an Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals Regional Cardio Conference on Saturday, June 1, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ.
ACVP conferences offer CEs for credentialed Cardiovascular Technologists, Radiologic Technologists, and Registered Nurses, in all cardiac specialties.
ACVP Regional Cardio Conferences offer all regional cardiovascular professionals a low-cost opportunity to earn mandatory continuing medical education CEU credits in a preferred format—with live, accessible and knowledgeable experts from the host institution or regional cardiac care providers. Mail-in/fax brochure and program schedule will be available soon.
Our unique, regional format offers:
- Low-cost, LIVE continuing education.
- Timely, relevant & expert content.
- Engaging, inter-professional perspectives.
- Regional networking.
Plus, our sessions are excellent. You don’t have to take it from us, here are some reviews of sessions from our latest meetings:
Treatment Options for Symptomatic AFib
- Love his engagement.
- Wonderful presentation. Spoke in layman terms.
- Excellent presentation, good slides. An expert in his field.
Oral Anticoagulation: who should get it and what medication should they get?
- Liked her practical approach and humor.
- She was so knowledgeable, down to earth; so interesting.
- Excellent presentation of the decision-making process.
2019 Phoenix Cardio Conference
Mayo Clinic Arizona
Waugh Education Center
5777 E. Mayo Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85054
PROGRAM SCHEDULE & SESSIONS AVAILABLE SOON
Technical difficulties? Contact Kurt@acp-online.org.