ACVP announces slate of early 2019 regional conferences
Cardiovascular professionals, especially RNs and Radiologic Technologists, often struggle to find good cardiac-specific continuing education. At ACVP, we make it our mission to bring the best cardiac-specific continuing education to you. We’re excited to announce our slate of regional meetings planned for early 2019, which will provide high quality, inter-professional RN, RT and Cardiovascular Technologist education at a low cost for attendees.
- February 9 – El Cajon, CA (San Diego Area) – Grossmont College
- February 16 – Rockford, IL – OSF Healthcare Cardiovascular Institute, Rockford
- March 23 – Raleigh, NC – UNC REX Healthcare
- March 23 – Harrisonburg, VA – Sentara RMH Medical Center
- April 13 – Cleveland, OH – Cleveland Clinic
- April 23 – South Holland, IL (Chicago Area) – South Suburban College
- May 4 – Boston, MA – St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- May 11 – San Antonio, TX – St. Philips College
ACVP regional meetings provide a unique opportunity for registered nurses, radiologic and cardiovascular technologists to earn CEUs for cardiac-specific education in a preferred, in-person format. Excellent speakers offer timely content relevant to practice in your area, and attendee reviews are consistently stellar.