Fellowship in the Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals recognizes the excellence of credentialed non-physician cardiovascular professionals working in all areas and specialties of cardiac care. ACVP is the only association supporting non-physician cardiovascular professionals. We can help you meet challenges, find opportunities, survive & succeed in a dynamic field.
A note regarding ACVP, SICP and ACVP Fellowship.
The Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals (ACVP) and the Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals (SICP) are now one—ACVP is now the only professional association catering to and representing the interests of non-physician cardiovascular professionals in all areas and specialties of cardiac care.
This ACVP program is committed to maintaining the fellowship status of Fellows of the Society of Invasive Cardiovascular Professionals (FSICP) and expanding fellowship opportunities for all non-physician cardiovsacular professionals across disciplines.
ACVP will, however, require Fellows of the SICP to maintain their fellowship status by continuing active status with both ACVP and their credentials, and through active involvement in the ACVP. All fellows will be required to meet the new maintenance criteria on an biennial basis (every two years). New Fellows of the Alliance of Cardiovascular Professionals (FACVP) will be required to meet new criteria for fellowship status.
We look forward to recognizing your excellence!
Contents of our ACVP Fellowship Documents
- Page 3 - Achieving Fellowship Status
- New criteria for fellows of the ACVP is inclusive of professionals across all disciplines but increases expectations of excellence to achieve fellowship status as compared to FSICP criteria — included for reference.
- Page 4 - FACVP Fellowship Application
- Page 5 - Maintaining Fellowship
- New requirements to maintain fellowship status apply to all fellows supported by the ACVP, including former Fellows of the SICP. Maintaining fellowship status will require biennial renewal documentation with the ACVP office.
- Page 6 - Fellowship Renewal Form