ACVP announces slate of early 2019 regional conferences
Cardiovascular professionals, especially RNs and Radiologic Technologists, often struggle to find good cardiac-specific continuing education. At ACVP, we make it our mission to bring the best cardiac-specific continuing education to you. We're excited to announce our slate of regional meetings planned for early 2019, which will provide high quality, inter-professional RN, RT and Cardiovascular Technologist education at a low cost for attendees.
- February 9 - El Cajon, CA (San Diego Area) - Grossmont College
- February 16 - Rockford, IL - OSF Healthcare Cardiovascular Institute, Rockford
- March 23 - Raleigh, NC - UNC REX Healthcare
- March 23 - Harrisonburg, VA - Sentara RMH Medical Center
- April 13 - Cleveland, OH - Cleveland Clinic
- April 23 - South Holland, IL (Chicago Area) - South Suburban College
- May 4 - Boston, MA - St. Elizabeth Medical Center
- May 11 - San Antonio, TX - St. Philips College
ACVP regional meetings provide a unique opportunity for registered nurses, radiologic and cardiovascular technologists to earn CEUs for cardiac-specific education in a preferred, in-person format. Excellent speakers offer timely content relevant to practice in your area, and attendee reviews are consistently stellar.
Dual-credentialed professionals, RT/RCIS or RN/RCIS, love our education for providing them with CEs applicable for both credentials. All ACVP conferences provide continuing education recognized by Cardiovascular Credentialing International, the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists and all State Boards of Nursing.
Beginning in 2018, we lowered prices for attendees at our meetings to encourage attendance by all cardiac professionals in the area. It is central to our mission to spread excellent continuing RN, radiologic and cardiovascular technologist education to all. We also want to make the most of these opportunities for regional networking and the pursuit of excellent patient care across organizational boundaries.
If one of these meetings is in your area, please plan to join us! If not, consider bringing an ACVP regional meeting to your organization.
Bring RN, Rad & Cardiovascular Technologist education to you
In addition to making our meetings attractive to all nearby cardiac professionals, we also want our meetings to provide a great deal of value to our hosts who make them possible. As always, regional meetings are absolutely free for team members of the host institution.
ACVP meetings are an excellent opportunity to provide a benefit to team members who need CEUs, provide timely, quality-focused education on new practice developments and get everyone up-to-speed, and network with other providers in the region—or maybe even show off how awesome your team is in front of them.
ACVP makes it easy to host a conference and bring excellent continuing education directly to your team. It's not too late to plan a meeting in 2019! To recap, ACVP makes it easy to:
- Provide CEUs for RNs, RTs, CVTs and dual-credentialed professionals
- Provide excellent, unique and cardiac-specific continuing education
- Provide value to the entire cardiac care team
- Facilitate quality-focused regional networking